Thursday, June 18

Future..

at 12:16 PM
erm..firstly, congrates to all my fren yg dah kawen esp my BFF Ted n her hubby EDDY ( sorry coz aku x sempat attend ur wedding) but im sure u look gorgeous as ever...to mastura and her hubby..hope u all dapat baby cepat..cant wait!hehehe...we drove from kl at 7.00 a.m. really push myself to woke up that morning..and arrived at Dungun, Terengganu at 11.30 a.m. cepat plak ek? laju ar korang drive? hehehe...after makan and have a liltle chat with the bride we have to excuse ourself takut drive malam...hehehe...but sempat amik gambar ngan mas tp x sempat tgg her hubby..Sorry mas! but u really look gorgeous and pretty like princess...i miss u damn much! last wiken still bz attend a few wedding of Is fren and sedara die..but really impress with abg fariz's wedding at BORA ASMARA...sangat simple and nice..love it!huhuhu wish to have 1..can't we syg? i know the answer...BIG NO!..huh. dream for simple wedding for myself at kelantan with lot lot lot of fresh flowers..(org kata fresh flowers mahal) bencila...white and red + gold colour..nice gak..hahaha mimpi la ko...lambat lagi nak kawen..duit pun xde... whatever.. terasa gelap lak masa depan aku nih..with all unstable stuff huhuhu..sedey neh..everything seems really hard for me...why? hopefully Allah akan murahkan rezeki..AMIN. my job macam kelam je skang ini...im still trying to develop myself even so many obstacles in front there..for God sake people pls..stop accussing me for things i didnt do n will never do unless u push me to the max... its hard to be me, kan elle? thanks babe for ur understanding...really appreaciate it.. x tau nak share all prob ngan sape...luckily u always there for me...love u! ok back to my future

...............dark

.............................darker

..........................................................darkest

........................................................................................................??????????? i know all in GOD's hand.

INSYA ALLAH..help me TUHAN...

2 comments:

aiXat.MR on 8:44 PM said...

insyaAllah.

Amiinn..

Anonymous said...

eh tapi menurut orang yang lebih pakar
bab bajet dan bunga2
fresh flowers lagi murah sebenarnya
betul.
dan lagi chantek ;)

 

feera_things Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei