Wednesday, June 10

welkam me..

at 3:00 PM
well.. i dont even know why i create this blog things..maybe i just wanna write something..hehehe...sometimes tulis is better than cite to our friends kot..for me now silents is the best policy after all the hard time i get tru..demmit (huhu nape mencarut neh)..sorry..just my emotional things is on my mind rite now..act, i dont even know how to write this blog things bt im sure i will adapt in the blogging world:P..ngehngeh.. anyway, welcome to my feera things..i guess its all about my mind, my heart and my soul......:P

1 comments:

sha2samin on 11:02 AM said...

wowwy~~~
welcum to da bloggin world,
u will LURVE it,
im sure,
keep writing, and i'll keep reading yaaa..
hehe

 

feera_things Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei